1.02.2012

One Month Already


05/10/11
Malan your one month already, it seems like you were just born yesterday.
Well this past month mummy has took many many (many) pictures and videos of you. You've been so alert and you've been such a good baby. You haven't really been keeping mummy or daddy up all hours of the night (thank you). Mummy's been feeling a little down thou, I hope it hasn't been affecting you. Its just things seem so hard and mummy is getting really emotional over the littlest things. I'v been trying to keep a smile on my face just for you but sometimes its hard when your thoughts are racing and you cant keep up with any off them. Its just ... (I wont get into the whole situation right now)
On a more positive note, your grandad and his family came to pick us up so we could go to there home in Des Moines. This is the first time I'v saw your grandad (my dad) since Aug 2010 when I found out I was pregnant with you. Things went down hill from their and he never spoke to me after that. (I realized its hard for a parent to find out their daughter was just 1week away from going away to college but ends up pregnant). So hopefully this could help build our relationship back up. We stayed their for a few days and you got to spend time with everyone before we went back home to daddy. We had fun and plan on going back soon.
I hope this month has been good for you, I may not be doing everything right, but I'm trying as a first time mother. I may not be able to give you all the materialistic things but I can give you unconditional love and please know that mummy and daddy would do anything for you.
We Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...