1.14.2012

Nice day out





01/14/12

Today around 5pm we went to watch Marlans little cousin play basketball at his high school, but by the time we got there we missed his game and ended up staying to watch the other people play sorry. After that me, Marlan and Malan went out to Applebees with his cousin and her boyfriend seeing as it was her birthday on Friday. We had fun, Malan just wanted to eat up everything and was so excited when the food came to the table. We then came home and now I'm about to make some hot chocolate once I log off the computer. Me and Malan are going to lay down and watch some movies because my nose is stocked up and hurts so bad. Its been like this since yesterday morning but it seems like its gotten a lot worse. I'm starting to get a headache now *sad face*.
Well until tommorow good night and I hope everyone has a wonderful an safe Saturday night.



Happy 22nd Birthday Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...