1.06.2012

Thank God Its Friday


01/06/12
I love Friday mornings. I don't work Thursday nights so I love the fact I can wake up next to Malan and her daddy. I slept so good last night, despite Malan waking up twice during the night so I could give her a bottle and change her diaper.
Well we had a pretty busy morning compared to most Friday mornings where we lay in and be a little lazy. I did Malans hair because it needed re-done. I normally only put little ponytails in it so her hair can grow. Malans acts pretty good and lets me do her hair.


Me, Malan and Marlan (her dad) drove to walmart so we could pick her up some juice and bananas. After we went to the eye doctor for her dad and we was there for over two hours (we didn't expect that). I was talking to the woman about Malan teething and how she doesn't like her teething ring. The woman told me that pop sickals would be a good thing to try and I could get them from walmart. I thought that was a good idea but seeing as my dads wife brought me the baby bullet as a gift I thought it would be better to make my own. I brought the little sticks from the doller store and there was 150 in the packet ewhich was a deal.


We then went to the library, when we got back home I made the pop sickles for Malan. I blended two bananas and added a little baby water, from that I was able to make nine pop sickles which was great. I put the blended bananas in the pots I got with the baby bullet and placed it into the freezer. After about 40 minutes I put the sticks in them seeing as they were a little frozen. In total it took around 2 hours or less for them to be made and frozen.
I put malan in her high chair and gave her one pop sickle. Although she got a little messy, I must say she loved eating it and this is something I will try again with different fruits and maybe even veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...