1.04.2012

Just A Quick Post


01/04/12

I came home from work at 8:30am, cleaned up after Malan and her daddy, then washed my hair. Im deciding to leave my hair curly (thats why it looks like that). Seeing as I'm about to start going to the gym, me straightening it is kind of pointless.
While I was doing my hair, I heard Malan in the bedroom, I went in to see what she was doing and she was just sitting their while her daddy was still asleep. I took Malan out the room, finished doing my hair, then we layed back down seeing as she was sleepy again and I know I was (I just got off a 10 hour over night shift). I woke up around 3pm, so i slept in total of maybe 4hours. It was time for her daddy to go to the gym so I woke up to be with Malan who I can tell all she wanted to do was play!
I came to realize me, her and her daddy haven't recently took any pictures together, its usually me behind the camera while he's with Malan or vice versa so we snapped a few random shots before he left for the gym.
Malans laying on the bed drinking her bottle going to sleep so the best thing for me to do is get off this computer and lay down with her so I can also get a little more sleep, I know I need it!
Nothing Is Better Than Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...