1.24.2012

Malan's First Step


01/24/12

My baby took her first steps today. Me and her dad was playing with her and stood her up and she took one step and feel down, then got back up and took two steps and was doing so good. When her dad went to get the camera so we could record it, Malan started messing around, playing trying to get the camera and wouldn't stand up lol. Finally I got the camera while her dad got her and put a candy cane in front of her and then she started getting excited. I gave her the candy cane and she stood up and took some steps. I couldn't believe it, my baby getting so big. Malan kept taking steps. At one point she took like 3-4 all together without falling. We managed to get two videos of her *smiles*
Watch out now world, Malans on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...