1.14.2012

Week 1 : Work out update


01/13/12

It has officially been my first five days at the gym and although its only been five days I'm starting to see a difference in my progress. On the treadmill on Friday I ran 8 whole minutes straight on 6 (speed) and I still wasn't tired but seeing as I'm doing interval training on the treadmill I slowed down and speed back up again. I'm eating good and taking my vitamins. I'v even lost almost two pound which I'm pretty happy with. On Friday, me and Marlan (Malans dad) went to the gym at the same time so we put Malan in the daycare in the gym. She really enjoyed it and the woman told us she didn't even cry. Were thinking we might do that more often now and it gives her the opertunity to play and see more children of different ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...