1.20.2012

Thank God It's Friday





01/20/12

I'm so happy its Friday, I get to wake up in my own bed next to my daughter and her daddy. Today I woke up with Malan and let Marlan sleep in. I made her usual breakfast (oatmeal and bananas). After I was supposed to go washing but the weather was terrible, it was snowing and it kept snowing all day so I wasn't even able to go to the gym either. Instead I did my work out video at home and worked out a little sweat there. We stayed in all day and just relaxed.
I cooked some dinner, which was chicken, string beans and rice. I'm not the best cook, but I'm getting better. You can see Malan was happy with her food. This was really the first time shes had a meal like that, she usually eats from mine or her dads plate or has her own baby foods. So today she was happy she got a "big girl" meal. I fed her for a while then after she sat in her highchair in the kitchen and fed herself. bad idea, lol. I'm happy she enjoyed her dinner though. After I had to put her in the bath and clean up the mess she made in the kitchen. Malan was so tired after her food settled and she got her bath. She played in bed and fell asleep. Me and her dad played in the living room to watch a movie, I ended up falling asleep then waking back up. I was so sleepy, Marlan stayed and watched the movie then later joined me and Malan in bed.
I love my Fridays/days off and spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...