1.15.2012

It's Art




01/15/12

Marlan told me to get showered and dressed this morning. He wouldn't tell me why or where we was going. I got me and Malan dressed then he got up and did the same thing. As we was driving I kept wondering where it was we was going and why was it a suprise. When we got there I saw he took me to a art gallery. I was happy because this was mine, aswell as his first time going to one of these. He told me he wanted to show me there are different things we can do in the state that we live in (because I don't like the state we live in and want to move asap). This was a nice experiance and it did kind of prove there are different things we can do in this boring state. Malan had fun to seeing as there was another baby boy there that she kept looking at, waving and laughing lol. Marlan brought a piece of art to hang over the tv in the living room because it looks kind of plane, and I brought something little because I liked it and it was my first painting. I told Marlan I might start buying art now and slow down on my shoe addiction. He said "Oh no" lol.
I had a great afternoon with my family and hope everyone else does also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...