1.05.2012

Out Of Character


01/04/12

Right I would never normally do this, but I'm trying something different. I would never tell anybody my weight, let alone broadcast it over the internet for more than likely the world to see if they choose. This year I'm planning on working on all of them issues I have though and I'm learning that if I'm not comfortable with the way I look I can ork on that (which I am) the right way!
My body still hasn't got back to the way it was, yes I have stretch marks (which I'm using different lotions and things like that to fade them away). I need to realize I'v had a baby and everything won't just fall back into "place" because I want it to.

So ... Before I was pregnant I weighed 144 pounds which was an okay weight for my height of 5'6,and also the type of body shape I had. At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 197 pounds *geshhh*
As of January 1st 2012 I weigh 153 pounds. I'm starting my gym membership as of Monday 9th January 2012. I will attend the gym after I get off work at 8am from mon-thur but on Friday I will go at a different time. Since Malans dad goes to the gym everyday around 4-5pm its better for me to go earlier so he can watch her, then when its time for him to go I can watch her. Anyways I will stay there for around 2-3hours to work out. Saturday and Sunday will be my resting days seeing as I dont work either of those days :)
I'm not really worried about what the scale says, I just want to get back into shape and look good in my eyes. I want to tone different parts on my body.
Hopefully by my 21st birthday (20th June 2012) I will look and feel alot better about myself.
After my birthday I'm going to continue working out but just not at the gym asmuch, I'm still stuck between two work our videos though. By then my mind should be made up.
I'm starting to drink lots of water, take my vitamins daily, aswell as cutting alot of different foods out of my diet.
So this is the beginning of a long but much needed journey for me!

2 comments:

  1. my 30th is in june!!! june 15th! anyway, that's great news for yourself! i need to get back into shape too! i recently seen some photos of women with 3 kids (such as myself) whose tummies looked like mine who have tried the P90X workout and the results were crazy! i swear they had surgery...but they didn't. it was strictly working out with p90x. anyway...good luck!!! i will be following your success :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, that sounds really good. I'v been in two minds weather to go with p90x or insanity. I'm thinking more p90x though now because I'v read up on alot of amazing stories about that also
    Thank You and you look great for having 3kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...