4.16.2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty chilled and relaxed.
1. Me, Malan and baby Marlan camped out in the living room in Malans new tent/ball pit she got for her birthday. I downloaded a movie for her and cut up some cheese and a pear for us (which ended up being for the most part all hers lol). It was so nice to see how happy and excited she was because this was something new to her. Baby Marlan ended up falling asleep and shortly after that I did the same. I woke back up around maybe 12am and Malan was still up watching TV so I ended up turning the TV off and putting her in bed, then me and baby Marlan did the same.
2. We took Malan out to eat at the Indian buffet where we live. She was so happy she had her own big girl plate and she really enjoyed the food. Malan even snapped some pictures of us all :)
We was all stuffed after that buffet so we went home to call it a night.
3. I watched the last episode of Spartacus, and yes I was in tears. I kind of knew it was going to end the way it did but it was still super upsetting. I'm STILL waiting on Marlan to catch up on the last two episodes so we can talk about it.
4. I was supposed to have my sewing 102 class, I even called up there to make sure it was still on and they told me yes so I went up there brought my material and things, waited for another 20 minutes, then went to see what was going on. They ended up telling me the class was cancelled, I then had to wait another 30 minutes just to get my refund because they've a new system they still don't know how to work it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...