4.21.2013

4-18-13 Baby Noah


On 04/18/2013 my sister Modinat gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Noah. He was born at 12:12pm and weighed 5 pounds. I wish I could have been there with my sister but unfortunately she lives in England.


There is so much I wish I could have told her and so many things I did tell her and wish she had listened. Now shes in a situation where she is forced to be a single mother because the choices she made and the "man" she laid with. It hurts me that my sister is going through the things she has been through in these months alone. Out of 3 babies she ended up with one. I cant even come close to imagine how that makes her feel. I wish I could have been there for her during her whole pregnancy and even before. I pray that she finds the strength and growth to be the best parent she can be. As a big sister I would have never in a million years wanted my sister to be in the situation shes in. Don't get me wrong shes not alone because she has family members that may help her. I really pray as time goes on she saves and gets her own place where she can raise her son and that she can truly be happy and give him the childhood he deserves and also herself a wonderful experience with becoming a mother. I wish I could hold my nephew, kiss him and tell him how strong of a person his mother is. There's so much I could say but a lot of times I hold my tongue, my little sister means a lot to me and like I said to her go through what shes went through and knowing I could have potentially stopped it kills me everyday. I just pray and wish the best for her and baby Noah and make sure she makes the best decisions for the both of them not for others around her.
Thank you for blessing me with a nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...