4.24.2013

ABC's

I saw this on a blog and decided to do it!
Age:  21
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate: I don't have chores
Dogs: Got bit by one so not to "for them"
Essential start of your day: Brush teeth :)
Favorite Color: Can I have two? ... Red & Blue
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5'6
Instruments I play (or have played): Flute
Job: Night worker ... Ughhh
Kids: A beautiful girl and boy
Live: Iowa (sucks)
Mom's Name: Teresa
Nickname: Sheeda or Rash
Overnight hospital stays: Pregnancy and ...
Pet Peeve: People pointing in my face, things not being clean and being talked to like a child
Quote from a movie: "Say hello to my little friend" - Scarface
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: On my mums side, 4 sisters & 1 brother. Dads side 1 sister (6 all together)
Time you wake up: Depends on the day and how the kids are feeling
Underwear: Only for Marlan to see :)
Vegetables you dislike: celery (why has my mind gone blank)
What makes you run late: The kids
X-rays you've had done: Chest and hand
Yummy food you make: Hopefully whatever I make tastes yummy
Zoo animal: Smell lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...