4.02.2013

Mum, I've Got This

Baby Marlan held his bottle by himself the whole time he was drinking it :)
Usually the way he drinks his bottle is by me or Marlan putting a sheet down and his bottle on top of it so he can drink it. While we was in Chicago the weekend just passed he was holding his bottle a little but would get lazy and keep dropping it. Me and Kashay were laughing because baby KJ was already holding his bottle and baby Marlan would try hold his a little when they were both eating but he couldn't really do it for to long.
Anywhoo today we were laying down and I just put the bottle in his hand and he grabbed it and drunk the whole thing, holding it himself mind you - yes I am a happy mummy *smiles
Now I know he can do this, no more being lazy big boy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...