3.19.2013

Dear Mother Nature

Not to be rude but please leave me alone. I don't know what I have done to you for you to keep randomly appearing in my life back to back. When I think I have gotten rid of you for a little while, her you go just popping up out of nowhere. I thought I'm only supposed to hear from you maybe 6 days the most in a month, NOT around 20 days. I know you and this new birth control I have may be having problems getting along but does that mean I'm the one that has to suffer. When you come around I cramp a lot more, my face begins to break out, I look bloated, feel fat and horrible, and my mood, oh lets not get started on how that changes and not for the better either. I'm sorry but I need a break, not a 1-2 day break but at least give me a 1-2 week break if that's not to much to ask from you.
sincerely
A Very Unhappy Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...