6.01.2013

Insanity: Day 3 Cardio Power and Resistance, 4 Cardio Recovery, 5 Pure Cardio, 6 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I just got done finishing up day 6 of the insanity, and boy was this a tough week. That's not even mentioning the lack of sleep I got all week. With work, school, and 2 children, it has been such a crazy week for me.

Day 3: Cardio Power and Resistance

Day 4: Cardio Recovery
Today was the easiest day of this week, It was to do with more stretching and recovering from everything that I've done thus far, mainly the cardio from the day before.

Day 5: Pure Cardio
Now this was the hardest work out I have done thus far or should I say I've ever done in my life. I didn't do this until around 10pm or so because I was busy doing homework all day and making sure I stay ahead of my classes. I was also very tired and wanted to just lay down and go to sleep, but I pushed play and let the work out begin. I felt like I was literally going to die

Day 6: Plyometric Cardio Circuit
I did this work out on day 2 and I can honestly say I can see a difference in my form and me pushing through the work out a lot easier. Now I'm not saying it was easy, because it was far from. I am saying that it was easier than the very first time I did it. Malan even started trying to join in while I was working out, she was TRYING to copy what they was doing on tv and running arounf laughing while baby Marlan was trying to follow her around.

Well I can now say I have officially finished my first week, my body hurts a little, but I will keep pushing through so I can get the results I want :)

p.s I need to start blogging right after I do the work out so I can really remember every detail of what I was doing :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...