6.05.2013

Insanity: Day 9 Pure Cardio

6/4/13
Although before, I said this was the hardest work out, I still fell its hard but I did a lot better this time around. Today I made it through the whole warm up without stopping or even getting any water. I was pretty proud of myself and wasn't as tired as I though I would be. I'm still not super good at doing the push ups but I tried a lot harder today, although I mainly still did "girl" push ups, but I would rather do that than nothing at all.
I'm still so motivated to work out even with the lack of sleep I'm continuing to get thanks to being a full time student, mum and "housewife". I cant wait until Thursday morning because 1) I don't have class on Thursdays, and 2) I wont have work until Sunday night.
I even went to walmart today to do grocery shopping but you know I had to pick up some extra things. I got myself a yoga mat, a pink one. After I brought it I felt bad because I should have brought the blue one so Marlan can work out on it when he decides to start. Although I don't think it makes a difference just because its pink. I also brought a scale, the electric type one where you stand on it and it digitally tells you your weight. Although I like the one we already had, i just found it hard to know if it was telling me my right weight or not. mmmm. I also brought a jump rope, going to put that to use sometime while working out.
Well I've got day 9 down, lets see how tomorrow goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...