6.03.2013

Insanity: Day 7 Rest and Day 8 Cardio Power & Resistance

Well day 7 was a rest day which I was kind of debating should I just do some type of work out or should I rest like it tells me to. Well figures I rested, after those past 6 days I think I deserved it though. I find that I'm eating a lot more better and I've cut out the junk food like chips, chocolate and all that "fun" stuff. Funny enough its not bothering me to much either. When I'm at work I usually would just eat junk food because I'm sitting here for 10 hours over night, so I guess I would just be eating just because. Now if I do eat i grab some cereal, an apple, or something.

Day 8 - Cardio Power & Resistance (back here again)
This work out is still a pretty tough one to do, although this is my second time doing it. It's those push ups that be killing me, for the life of me I cannot do them. I have to push down spread my legs apart and keep doing it moving. I just cant do it. Instead I do the "girl" push ups then follow on with the rest of the work out.
With this work out I've seen a difference in my form and my willing to push further and be able to do a lot more reps than the first time around (Well not like 100 more but you know I'm better this time than the first time). The jumps we have to do, I always feel bad doing those since we live in an apartment, I wonder what the woman downstairs thinks about all that banging every 2 seconds (she hasn't complained so cant b to bad)
Well I made it through day 8 so lets keep it moving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...