6.09.2013

Insanity: Day 11 Cardio Recovery, 12 Cardio Power & Resistance, 13 Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs, 14 REST!

Day 11 Cardio recovery - This day was a pretty good day for me, I like the recovery part. Although you still sweat and to me it is still a work out, its just not as intense as the other day. I 've noticed I'm getting back flexible and can stretch a lot deeper now. My body isn't as sore as it used to be either :)

Day 12 Cardio power and resistance - I'm getting so much better with the warm up, like I said before, I can make it through the whole 3 rounds and not stop for water or a break even. This work out is still hard for me somewhat, the jumps for me are still not "on point". I am better than the first time I did it, I think I need to find a better balance when I'm jumping and landing. Also the push ups, I'm just going to say, that is not my strongest point, AT ALL.

Day 13 Pure cardio and cardio abs - What to say about this, the pure cardio today was better than last time, still though them jumps, for some reason I just cant get the hang of them :( . Also today was my first time doing cardio abs, and boy oh boy this was something else. They didn't do the "regular" ab work outs that are normally done, they took it to a whole other level. This was pretty hard for me. Who am I kidding, this was really hard for me. I feel like I want to do this after every work out I do now though, just so I can get better and get a better result with my abs, I don't have yet.

Day 14 REST - My favourite day thus far :) lol. Truthfully though, although this is a rest day, I still feel like I be wanting to do some type of insanity DVD. I was super tired today though so I'm pretty glad it was a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...