5.28.2013

Insanity: Day 2 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Well today I got of work at 7:45am, dropped Marlan of at work by 8am, dropped his brother at school by 8:30am and was in class by 9am. Class didn't finish until 11:30am then I had to go home and stay awake with the kids because baby Marlan had a doctor opt at 1:30pm. I got back home around 2pm and had to pick up Marlans brother by 3:00pm (still no sleep). I got to get around 2 hours and that's all Ive gotten all day. Yet I still pressed play

I would like to say that this work out didn't get its name from anywhere, this program really is insane. It had my heart racing, and the sweat was dripping of me. Sean did a good job of pushing you and letting you know that he was there with you and pushing right along with you. Right now my legs hurt (it doesn't help that my foot is bruised due to a accident). My arms don't feel as bad but I can feel a little something going on in them. There were many times that I felt like I was going to throw up (thank god for those 30 second water breaks). It made me feel a little better to see other people on the DVD getting tired and taking breaks. It didn't make me feel as bad about myself because the program is hard.
So I made it through my second day and I'm still here. Lets see what tomorrow has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...