5.27.2013

Insanity: Day 1 Fitness Test

After many months of battling with the "weight issues" I feel I have, going to the gym and seeing no results and continuously watching infomercials, I did it. I brought the insanity 60 day beach body challenge DVD. It came in the mail last week but I wanted to start fresh. After having two children, everything isn't were it used to be. My weight for me has always been a touchy subject and something I don't like to talk about to much. My self esteem is so low due to my weight and I don't look at myself how I really should



Waist 37.5
Thigh 26
Chest 36.5
Arm 12.5
Hips 39
Height 5'6
Weight 167

Today was kind of hard for me, it just showed me how out of shape I have gotten, but I know I will keep pushing and doing my best. I already know this is going to be one of the hardest things I will be doing, but I will commit to this becasue I want to get great results.

THE FIT TEST
Move Day 1
switch kicks 54
power jacks 40
power knee 65
power jumps 15
globe jumps 5
suicide jumps 10
push up jacks 2
low plank oblique 12

So day one is officially over, lets see whats to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...